Chicken Salad Wraps
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fresh salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 12 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl combine the chicken, onion, mayonnaise, salsa, salt and pepper.
- Line each tortilla with two lettuce leaves, then divide chicken salad
mixture evenly among each tortilla and roll up.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes