Chicken Salad Wraps
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fresh salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 12 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl combine the chicken, onion, mayonnaise, salsa, salt and pepper.
- Line each tortilla with two lettuce leaves, then divide chicken salad
mixture evenly among each tortilla and roll up.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.