Chicken and Salsa wraps, savory
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2
1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced canned green
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, including tops
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thinly
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package chicken taco spices
- Combine tomatoes, olives, chiles, green onions, black beans and cilantro; set
- Cook chicken for two minutes in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons water and chicken taco spices; combine well. Continue to cook
until chicken is cooked through.
- Add tomato mixture to skillet and heat 1 to 2 minutes,
until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla;
- To serve, cut in half on the diagonal, and if desired, add a small side salad
as a side dish.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.