Chicken and Salsa Wraps
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced canned green chiles
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, including tops
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package chicken taco spices and seasoning
- Combine tomatoes, olives, chiles, green onions, black beans and cilantro; set
- Cook chicken for two minutes in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons water and chicken taco spices; combine well. Continue to cook
until chicken is cooked through.
- Add tomato mixture to skillet and heat 1 to 2 minutes,
until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla; roll up.
- To serve, cut in half on the diagonal, and if desired, add a small side salad
as a side dish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes