Chicken Veggie Wrap
with Honey Mustard
- 3 ounces cream sauce, commercially prepared, medium thickness
- 1 pound chicken
breast meat, roasted, pulled or diced
- 3/4 cup broccoli, cooked, chopped
cup mushrooms, sliced, sauteed
- 3/4 cup onions, thinly sliced, sauteed
cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup French's Honey Mustard
- 3/4 tablespoon
tarragon, fresh, chopped
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortilla wraps
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup French's Honey Mustard
- Place cream sauce in large bowl.
- Fold chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, Parmesan cheese, French's Honey
Mustard and tarragon into cream sauce; mix thoroughly.
- Place wraps on flat work surface.
- Spread lettuce evenly among wraps. Drizzle
with French's Honey Mustard.
- Fill each wrap evenly with chicken and vegetable
- Fold ends in and roll tightly closed.
- Serve additional Honey Mustard on the side for dipping.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 2/6/2002 3:32 pm.