- 1 pound grilled or broiled chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup deli brown mustard (divided)
- 1/4 cup French-style salad dressing
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup lettuce
- Toss chicken with 1/4 cup of the mustard and salad dressing; set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the remaining mustard.
- Arrange cheese, lettuce and chicken mixture in center of each tortilla,
- Fold sides of tortilla toward center; roll up to enclose filling.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until heated through and cheese melts.
Cut in half to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes