Chicken wraps, savory
- 1 pound grilled or broiled chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup deli brown mustard
- 1/4 cup French-style salad dressing
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup lettuce
- Toss chicken with 1/4 cup of the mustard and salad dressing; set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the remaining mustard.
- Arrange cheese,
lettuce and chicken mixture in center of each tortilla, dividing equally.
- Fold sides of tortilla toward center; roll up to enclose filling.
- Microwave on
HIGH for 1 minute until heated through and cheese melts. Cut in half to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.