Chili Dog Wraps
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 (6- or 8-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- 10 hot dogs
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Soften tortillas as directed on package.
- Place 1 hot dog and 3 tablespoons of
chili on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese has melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes