Chili Dog Wraps
- 10 (6- or 8-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- 10 hot dogs
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Soften tortillas as directed on package.
- Place 1 hot dog and 3 tablespoons of chili on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas;
place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until cheese has melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.