Chili Spiced Steak Wraps
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) beef flank steak
- 6 large flour tortillas, heated
- In a large, shallow nonreactive dish or plastic bag, combine all ingredients
except steak and tortillas. Add steak; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally,
3 to 24 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once,
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; boil 1 minute.
- To serve, thinly slice steak and serve in warm flour tortillas with boiled marinade and, if
desired, grilled red and green bell pepper rings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.