Cucumber Chicken Pitas
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 4 large pita bread rounds
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, dill weed and mint.
- Cover and chill for up to 6 hours.
- For each sandwich, place a pita bread round on a plate.
- Top with lettuce, chicken, tomato, and feta cheese.
- Spoon dressing on top.
- Roll up the pita bread.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens Online
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.