Cucumber Chicken Pitas
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 4 large pita bread rounds
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 ounces thinly sliced fully cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, dill weed and mint.
- Cover and chill for up to 6 hours.
- For each sandwich, place a pita bread round on a plate.
- Top with lettuce, chicken, tomato, and feta cheese.
- Spoon dressing on top.
- Roll up the pita bread.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens Online
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.