Friendly Fish in a Sleeping Bag
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent rolls
- 8 frozen fish sticks, slightly thawed
- Ripe olives, pimento or green olives
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough into two long rectangles; press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle
lengthwise into two strips; cut each strip into two pieces for a total of eight.
- Place one fish stick lengthwise on each piece of dough and roll up. Firmly press
edges to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or
until golden brown.
- Decorate with olives, pimento, etc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes