Grilled Fajita Wraps
- Flour tortillas
- 2 pounds chicken or beef
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons red wine
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 red onions
- Sour cream
- Green chili
- Grated Monterey jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced black olives
- Diced tomatoes
- Cut chicken or beef, bell peppers and onion into thin strips.
- Grill meat and add Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and red wine. Then
add bell peppers and onion.
- Wrap the cooked ingredients in the tortilla. Top with sour cream, green
chili and Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with lettuce, sliced black olives, guacamole, and /or diced tomatoes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.