Grilled Kielbasa in a Flour Tortilla
- 1 kielbasa sausage, cut into quarters crosswise and halved lengthwise
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill sausage pieces 3 inches from heat for about
5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm for a few minutes on outside
edge of the grill.
- To serve, place 2 sausage pieces in the center of a flour tortilla and dollop
with 2 tablespoons each of pico de gallo and guacamole.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, fold in half and serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.