Grilled Kielbasa in a Flour Tortilla
- 1 kielbasa sausage, cut into quarters crosswise and halved lengthwise
- 4 (7-inch)
- 1/2 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 1/2
tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill sausage pieces 3 inches from heat for about
5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm for a few minutes on outside
edge of the grill.
- To serve, place 2 sausage pieces in the center of a flour tortilla and dollop
with 2 tablespoons each of pico de gallo and guacamole.
- Sprinkle with cilantro,
fold in half and serve immediately.