Grilled Pepper Shrimp Wrap
- 1 (6 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons onion, julienned
- 2 tablespoons scallion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 flour tortillas
- Grill all vegetables except scallions.
- Toss all with shrimp and olive oil.
- Wrap in tortillas.
- To serve, garnish with shredded lettuce, black olives and chopped tomatoes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.