Hot Ham, Cheese and Tomato Wraps
- 6 flour tortillas - about 8-inch size
- 1 pound shaved cooked ham
- 6 slices American cheese
- 12 thin slices tomato
- Warm tortillas as directed on package.
- Top each warm tortilla evenly with ham, 1 cheese slice and 2 tomato slices.
- Roll up each tortilla; wrap each in microwave-safe plastic wrap.
- Microwave each roll on HIGH for 30-40 seconds or until warm.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes