Indonesian Prawn and Peanut Wrap
- 12 ounces cooked tiger prawns
- 1 lime
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup salted USA-grown peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup canned bamboo shoots, drained and roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 tortilla wraps, savory (white or wheat)
- In a bowl, add all first 12 ingredients and mix them together.
- Divide the mixture between the tortillas; wrap and serve.
Start to finish: 20 min | Serving Size: 3 ounces
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 398 Calories from Fat: 160 Fat:
17g Trans fats: .01g Cholesterol: 107mg Carbohydrate: 42g Protein: 23g Fiber: 8g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Wraps Recipes