Mexican Bean Wraps
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 (8- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- Mix beans, salsa and chili powder in 1-quart saucepan. Heat over medium heat
about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warm.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup bean mixture onto center of each tortilla; spread slightly.
- Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
- Fold over sides of tortillas.
- Serve with additional salsa if desired.