Moo Shu Pork Wraps
- 1 (12 ounce) lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips, well trimmed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 10 large white mushrooms, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sake
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat large skillet over high heat until very hot. Add first 4 ingredients and
stir-fry until pork is brown and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in bok choy,red bell pepper and mushrooms and stir-fry until bell pepper is crisp-tender, about
- Remove from heat source.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven for 8 minutes or until warm.
- Return stir-fry to high heat source and add bean sprout, sake hoisin and soy
sauce and stir-fry until bean sprouts are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove tortilla from oven.
- Divide pork mixture among tortillas and roll up to enclose pork mixture.
- Serve immediately.