Peking Chicken Wraps
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 cup scallions
- Sliced cucumber
- Flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- Combine Marinade ingredients well.
- Place whole trimmed chicken fillets in marinade; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Cook chicken in a pan on the stove or on the grill. When done, slice into strips.
- Place remaining marinade in a pan and stir until mixture boils, reducing a little.
- On a tortilla, lay the chicken strips, scallion and cucumber.
- Drizzle with warm Marinade.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.