Pesto Tuna Wraps
- 1 teaspoon prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 6 ounces Genova Tonno, Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, julienne (or 1/4 teaspoon dry basil)
- Spinach-flavored flour tortillas (6-inch), as needed
- Mix pesto with yogurt. Add drained tuna. Toss with Parmesan cheese, basil and toasted pine nuts.
- Serve wrapped in 6-inch spinach-flavored tortillas.
- May be garnished with arugula leaves, sliced black olives or sliced yellow tomatoes.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine on 2/6/2002 3:34 pm