Philadelphia Cheese Steak Wraps
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups thin sliced onion rings, cut in half, separated
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper strips, 2 x 1/4-inch
- 1 1/2 cups green bell pepper strips, 2 x 1/4-inch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups American cheese, 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 ounces deli roast beef, sliced thin, cut into 2 x 1/2-inch strips
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- In skillet, melt butter until sizzling; add onions and peppers. Cook over medium-high
heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden (6 to 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in garlic salt, cheese and beef strips.
- Place about 1 cup filling in center of each warm tortilla. Fold two opposite
edges of tortilla toward center over filling. Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge. Place, seam-side down, on
- Microwave two sandwiches on HIGH, turning or rearranging after half the time,
until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
Yield: 6 sandwiches
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.