Portobello and Leek Rollups
- 4 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 leeks, chopped
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1 pound bok choy, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 8 to 10 large flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet. Add leeks, portobellos, and bok choy;
sauté until tender.
- Add dressing; mix thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Fill tortillas with portobello mixture and cheese. Roll up and place on cookie
- Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese has melted.