- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
- 12 ounces corned beef, shredded
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing (optional)
- Cook corned beef according to package directions.
- Cool and shred with two forks.
- Grate cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate. Spread each triangle of dough
with about 1 teaspoon Thousand Island dressing (if desired).
- Top with shredded corned beef, grated cheese, and sauerkraut.
- Roll from large to small end.
- Place on cookie sheet with point end down.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (2 rolls) Calories 540 Calories from Fat; 326 Percent
Total Calories From: Fat 60%; Protein 21%; Carb. 19%
Nutrient Amount per % Daily Serving Value Total Fat 36 g 56% Saturated Fat
12 g 62% Cholesterol 110 mg 37% Sodium 1799 mg 75% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 9% Dietary
Fiber 0 g 2% Protein 28 g Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 34% Iron 17%
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.