Rice and Bean Wraps
- 2 tablespoons butter or butter flavor Crisco
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package Rice A Roni Spanish or plain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 can black or kidney beans, washed and drained
- 1 can Mexicorn, drained
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese or Velveeta (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté rice mix with butter until golden
- Add water, salsa and box seasonings; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover,
simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in beans and corn, let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve in tortillas with cheese and sour cream, if desired.