Rice and Bean Wraps
- 2 tablespoons butter or butter flavor Crisco
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package Rice A Roni Spanish or plain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 can black or kidney beans, washed and drained
- 1 can Mexicorn, drained
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese or Velveeta (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté rice mix with butter until golden
- Add water, salsa and box seasonings; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover,
simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in beans and corn, let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve in tortillas with cheese and sour cream, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.