Rio Grande Wraps
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch or BBQ-style beans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups cooked, shredded pork roast
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 red or green jalapeno chiles, seeded and minced (optional)
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Sour cream (optional topping)
- Grated cheese (optional topping)
- Salsa (optional topping)
- In small saucepan, combine beans and honey. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and
simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mash beans coarsely with back of fork; stir in pork, rice and chiles, if desired.
- To assemble wraps, savory, lay tortillas on work surface. Spoon 3/4 cup pork mixture
down center of each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/4 cup lettuce.
- Fold in sides to wrap.
Yield: 4 servings (1 wrap per serving)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.