Salmon Rosemary Wrap
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked fresh or canned salmon, broken into chunks
- 1 lavash bread
- 1 handful mesclun mix
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/3 hothouse cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly
- Mix together mayonnaise and rosemary in a small bowl. Add salmon, and toss to
- Spread lavash on a flat surface. Top middle of rectangle with salad mix, tomato,
cucumber and salmon.
- Roll lavash into a log, seam down, and cut in half vertically.
Yield: 2 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.