Sesame Ginger Beef Wraps
- 10 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced very thin across grain
- 1 cup sesame ginger stir fry seasonings, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- In large skillet, heat 1/2 of the oil over high heat. Add steak and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/3 cup sesame ginger stir fry seasonings. Cook for 1 minute; remove steak mixture
- Add remaining oil and heat over medium-high. Add broccoli, red pepper and
water chestnuts. Stir fry until almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add steak mixture and remaining 2/3 cup stir fry seasonings. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Place about 1/2 cup mixture on each tortilla; fold in sides and roll up tightly.
- Slice wrap in half diagonally to serve.