Shrimp/Lobster Pita Pockets
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp or lobster (or a combination of both)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Pita bread
- Lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Combine the shrimp and/or lobster, celery and green onion.
- Fold in yogurt, then season with pepper.
- Line the pita bread with lettuce.
- Add the shrimp and/or lobster filling.
- Top with the tomato and cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.