Shrimp and Veggie Roll-Up
- 1 soft flatbread or large flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons low or no fat ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 grilled or roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup corn pepper relish (prepared)
- 6 to 8 large cooked cocktail shrimp, tailed and sliced in half
- Lay flat bread or tortilla on a work surface. Drizzle dressing over the surface.
- About 1/3 of the way up, arrange the cabbage, red pepper, corn relish and shrimp
in a cylinder shape, leaving a few inches on each end.
- Fold the lower flap over tightly to enclose the small ends toward the center
and then roll up to enclose filling tightly, burrito style.
- Wrap tightly in foil, cut in half and then wrap in plastic wrap.
- Keep chilled.