Simple Seafood Wrap
- Tuna or cooked shrimp
- Balsamic vinegar
- Flour tortilla
- Grated cheese
- Place tuna or shrimp down the center of the tortilla.
- Top with scallion and a drizzle of Balsamic vinegar. Roll up.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Microwave for approximately 4 minutes or bake in a 325 degrees
F oven for 6 minutes, until hot.
- Serve with salsa on the side.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.