Sloppy Joe Pockets
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- Brown ground beef and onion in a medium skillet; drain well.
- Add tomato paste, ketchup, 3/4 cup water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and spices
to meat mixture. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Flatten individual biscuits with rolling pin on lightly floured surface. Place
on cookie sheet. Spoon scant 1/4 cup of mixture onto one side of each rolled biscuit.
Fold biscuit in half and using a fork press tongs into dough to close the pocket.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes until done.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.