Southwestern Breakfast Wraps
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Cooking spray
- 3 green onions, white part only, diced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (10-inch) tortillas
- 4 slices Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Mix together eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray, then place on medium heat. Add green onions,
and sauté until onions are just translucent.
- Add eggs, and cook, stirring, until scrambled.
- When eggs are almost cooked, add sun-dried tomatoes, and mix in.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Place two cheese slices on each tortilla, then top each with half of egg mixture.
- Top each with avocado, and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Fold top edge of each tortilla over filling, then fold over one side, then the
- Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.