- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla, white or whole wheat
- 2 to 3 tablespoons refried beans
- 2 slices Monterey jack, white Cheddar or Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped roughly
- Place dressing, tomatoes and avocado in a small bowl. Toss to coat vegetables
with dressing, and set aside bowl.
- Heat tortilla in microwave for about ten seconds. Place on a flat surface.
- Spread with refried beans. Place cheese slices on top of beans, then top with veggies.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Fold top edge of tortilla over filling, then fold over one side, then the other.
- Serve immediately with chips or fresh fruit.
Yield: 1 serving
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.