Spicy Power Pita
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon blackened, Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup packaged sprouts, sprouts salad or cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons julienned or shredded carrots
- 1 whole wheat, onion or white pita pocket bread
- 1 ounce thinly-sliced, deli smoked ham
- 2 slices tomato
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and seasoning.
- Add sprouts, cheese and carrots; mix well.
- Cut pita in half; open pockets. Line pockets with ham and tomato; top with cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately, or wrap and refrigerate up to eight hours before serving.
Source: National Cheese Institute
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.