Stir Fry Beef Wraps
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup stir fry sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups fresh snow pea pods
- 6 cups bagged spinach, coarsely chopped
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, pepper flakes, black bean garlic sauce, stir-fry
sauce and vinegar; blend well. Set aside.
- Spread hoisin sauce over each heated tortilla. Set aside.
- Heat 12-inch non-stick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add beef strips;
cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Remove beef from skillet; place on plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-high. Add water and snow pea pods; cook for 30 seconds.
Add spinach and cooked beef; cook an additional 30 seconds or until spinach just begins to wilt. Spoon beef mixture evenly
- Place skillet back on burner over high heat. When very hot, add stir-fry mixture;
cook until bubbling, about 30 seconds. Scrape pan with spoon to lift off all bits. Drizzle sauce evenly over beef mixture on
- Wrap and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.