Chocolate-Peanut Butter Wraps
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of marshmallows
and 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on half of each tortilla. Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Unwrap and eat.