Air Fryer Cheese Curds
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces Renard’s Original Cheese Curds
- Cooking spray
- Dipping Sauces: marinara sauce and ranch salad dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat air fryer to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with
- Place flour in a medium, shallow bowl.
- Lightly beat eggs in separate medium, shallow bowl.
- Combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in
another medium, shallow bowl.
- Dredge cheese curds, a few at a time, in flour. Then dip in eggs;
coat with crumb mixture, shaking off any excess coating between steps.
Place coated curds on prepared pan.
- Lightly spritz curds with cooking spray just before placing into air
fryer basket. Arrange curds in a single layer in the basket. Refrigerate
remaining curds until frying.
- Set timer for 5-7 minutes. Fry curds, removing basket at 3 minutes;
flip curds. Cook 2-4 minutes longer or until light brown, crispy and the
curds begin to melt.
- Repeat with remaining curds, starting with a light spritz of cooking
- Serve in a bowl or parchment-lined basket with dipping sauces.
Yield: 4 servings
Season bread crumbs. Boost flavor of the curds with your favorite
Select similar size curds. Frying similar size curds at the same time
ensures that they melt and brown evenly.
Fry curds in a single layer. Limiting the number of curds in the fryer at
a time to a single layer yields a crispier coating.
Monitor the cooking temperature and timing. Since air fryers vary by
manufacturer, it’s best to take care while cooking curds, adjust temperature
and cook time as needed based on how the curds are browning and melting.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Air Fryer Recipes