Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryers cook with very hot circulating air, and provide a healthier alternative to conventional frying because they use little or no oil. While they technicall cook by convection roasting rather than frying we found that an air fryer can, in fact, deliver results similar to the real thing.
- Air Fryer French Fries — If I were going to add anything to these French fries before eating, it would be a sprinkling of Cholula sauce. These fries were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken — Although there is no breading, this Air Fryer Fried Chicken comes out so crispy, and it tastes great.
- Air Fryer Hamburger — Instead of using the seasonings listed for this Air Fryer Hamburger, you can also just mix the Worcestershire sauce and an envelope of onion soup mix with the ground beef.
- Air Fryer Okra — In addition to being very tasty, okra is packed with nutrients. One of them is vitamin C – about 36 percent of the daily recommended amount. Air fryer okra uses much less oil than frying in the skillet.
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Blooming Onion in the Air Fryer
- Hasselback Potato —A Hasselback Potato is the most elegant presentation of a baked potato.
- Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer —Salmon Patties in the Air Fryer are an easy and delicious way to provide much
needed nutrition without frying in a lot of oil.
- Two-Ingredient Bagels —Use this Two-Ingredient Bagels recipe for bagels, pizza, bites or whatever your heart desires! Try various flavors of Greek yogurt to make flavored bagels, such as strawberry, raspberry, etc. For savory bagels, use plain or flavored cream cheese as a spread. For sweet bagels, use plain or fruity-flavored cream cheese as a spread. Use your bagel to make an egg and bacon or egg and sausage breakfast sandwich. These are so versatile!