This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
These are just as delicious as hot dogs prepared on a grill. You'll love this!
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- Heat air fryer to 390 degrees F for about 4 minutes.
- Place hot dogs into the air fryer, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the hot dogs from air fryer.
- Place chili on the hot dogs, then top with cheese. Return to the air fryer
for about 2 minutes to melt the cheese and/or warm the chili. If chili is already
warm and you do not want to melt the cheese, just skip this step.
- Dress the dogs with whatever else is desired.