Air Fryer Recipes
Breakfast Sausage Links
These are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- 8 breakfast sausage links
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the links in the basket without overcrowding them.
- Cook the sausages for the times given below:
Fresh breakfast sausage: 8 to 10 minutes
Frozen raw sausage: 10 to 12 minutes
Frozen cooked sausage (brown 'n' serve): 6 to 8 minutes
- Halfway through cooking either flip the sausage links or shake the basket for even cooking.
- To ensure the sausages are fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F. Alternatively, cut open one sausage link and verify that there is no pink color left.
There is no need to add any oil. The sausage contains enough fat to cook without any extra oil.
Don’t overcrowd the basket. Overcrowding will prevent the hot air from circulating around the links, and they won’t cook evenly.
recipe goldmine, air fryer, sausage, breakfast, brunch