Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
It is so easy to make delicious Chicken Parmesan in the air fryer that this will be your go-to method from now on.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Heat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and pepper. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a single layer on tray in air fryer basket. Cook until a thermometer reads 165 degrees F, 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Top chicken with pasta sauce and cheese. Cook until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle with basil.