Donut Dipping Sticks
This delicious air fryer donut dipping sticks recipe is quick and easy! Using Duncan Hines® Classic Chocolate Creamy Home-Style Frosting, the dipping sauces make for next-level indulgence!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 (3.25 ounce) pudding cups Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 cup Duncan Hines® Classic Chocolate Creamy Home-Style Frosting
- Unroll crescent dough sheet and pat into a rectangle about 8 x 12-inches. Cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise to form 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Brush both sides of donut sticks with melted butter and place in single layer in air fryer basket. Working in batches, cook at 380 degrees F for 4 to 5 minutes or until dark golden brown.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a shallow dish.
- Remove donut sticks from air fryer and roll in cinnamon sugar while still warm. Repeat with remaining strips of dough.
- Heat chocolate frosting in a microwave-safe bowl 20 seconds. Stir and continue to heat in 10 second intervals until thin enough to dip.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, heat raspberry preserves 30 seconds. Add vanilla pudding and whisk until smooth.
- Serve donut sticks warm with dipping sauces. Enjoy!
Yield: 8 servings | Prep: 15 min | Total: 35 min
Nutrition Information: 347 calories, 46g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.