Barbecue Chicken Legs
- 4 chicken legs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons barbecue sauce
- Mix all the seasonings with the soy sauce, then rub onto the legs. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Place in air fryer and cook for 18 minutes at 360 degrees F.
- Turn legs over, and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Add the barbecue sauce to the tops of the legs, and cook for another 3 minutes.
AIR FRYER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.