Cajun Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 to 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag and pour in marinade. Marinate chicken for 10 to 20 minutes or for up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Cook chicken for 10 minutes, then flip the chicken over and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes. The internal temperature of chicken should be 165 degrees F.
To grill: Grill the chicken for 10 to 14 minutes or until done.