Blooming Onion in the Air Fryer
- 1 large onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine egg and milk in one bowl.
- In second bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Place the cut side of the onion up in a third bowl. Sprinkle flour mixture
over onion until completely coated. Turn onion over carefully to shake excess flour off.
- Pour egg mixture over and let sit for a minute. Again, turn onion over to
remove excess egg mixture.
- Pour the flour mixture again on onion. Turn over to remove excess flour.
- Put into air fryer basket and spray generously.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for approximately 15-20 minutes. Keep spraying as
you keep checking the onion.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 20 min | Yield: 1 onion
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Air Fryer Recipes