Liver and Onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Baby beef liver, frozen*
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Onion, thinly sliced
* Thawed liver may also be used, but it's so much easier to use it when it's
- Do not thaw the slices of liver.
- Sprinkle liver with steak seasoning, then dust with flour. Lighly spray
- Place butter in cake pan and let it melt at 370 degrees F for about 3 minutes.
- Add onions, and cook at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Add liver to the onions, and cook at 390 degrees F for 3 minutes, turning
over at 2 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Air Fryer Recipes