Pumpkin Pudding Bread
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid packed pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 small boxes regular vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 75 to 80 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes