- 3 eggs, beaten fluffy
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, peeled, grated and drained
- 3 cups
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup nuts
- Mix eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla extract.
- Add zucchini.
- Sift dry ingredients into mixture.
- Stir in undrained pineapple and nuts.
into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
Other quick sweet bread recipes you may like...
Banana Split Bread
Candied Pineapple Macadamia Loaves
Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.