Pineapple Bundt Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (7 ounce) box instant pineapple or vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan or, better yet, use our Pan Release.
- In a small bowl,combine pineapple with the juice and the baking soda; mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in pineapple.
- Blend, then beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.