Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, sour cream and Kahlua.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes in a greased and floured Bundt pan.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.