Easy Hershey Swirl Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (7 ounce) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube
- Prepare cake mix batter as directed on package with oil, water and eggs.
Remove 2 cups batter; stir in corn syrup and pecans.
- Place chocolate pieces and chocolate syrup in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until smooth when stirred. Blend into remaining
plain batter; pour into prepared pan.
- Spoon vanilla-nut batter evenly over top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool for 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Glaze with milk chocolate glaze, allowing to drip down sides.