Easy Pumpkin Cake
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin or pumpkin pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Wesson oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl of electric mixer. With electric mixer,
blend all ingredients until moistened on low speed, then 2 minutes on medium
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt or tube cake pan and bake for 45
to 60 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan as this is a very moist cake.