Kiwifruit Wine Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box plain yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Crisco oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup Gibson Kiwifruit Wine
- Confectioners' sugar
- Combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. Mix for 2 minutes
at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Bake in a well greased, lightly floured Bundt or tube pan for 45 minutes
at 350 degrees F.
- Turn out onto serving plate. Allow to cool completely, then lightly sift
confectioners' sugar over top of cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes